PACSA 2019 Supplement
- Fatigue and the paediatric anaesthetist (NT Hlongwane-Gukuta)
- Neonatal pharmacology (T Chimhundu-Sithole)
- Difficult airway management in children (J Peyton, R Park)
- The physiologically difficult airway (P Mogane)
- Clearing the air: Medical marijuana in adolescents with chronic pain (S Mayet)
- “There’s a child with a heart problem on my orthopaedic list”: An approach to anaesthesia for children with congenital heart disease presenting for non-cardiac surgery (MEA Kemp)
- Approach to blood conservation strategies (P Motshabi Chakane)
- Point-of-care ultrasound in neonatal anaesthesia – current applications and future practice (MW Gibbs)
- 2019 PACSA Congress Abstracts
By submitting manuscripts to SAJAA, authors of original articles are assigning copyright to the SA Society of Anaesthesiologists. Authors may use their own work after publication without written permission, provided they acknowledge the original source. Individuals and academic institutions may freely copy and distribute articles published in SAJAA for educational and research purposes without obtaining permission.
The work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial Works 4.0 South Africa License. The SAJAA does not hold itself responsible for statements made by the authors.